Did you know that during the 450s, Hippocrates used apple cider vinegar to heal various wounds? Very amazing isn’t it? It has long been used as medicine and in skincare. The Romans used it as a face toner, and Cleopatra used it as a facewash in her beauty treatments.
You can easily add apple cider vinegar or ACV to your beauty routine. Because it has many benefits for beautiful skin. Let’s take a look at the quality of apple cider vinegar.
(1) Apple cider vinegar has antimicrobial properties that are very effective in preventing the growth of different species of bacteria. It is an extremely powerful antimicrobial. One study found that ACV is particularly effective in preventing E. coli (Escherichia coli) and S. aureus (Staphylococcus aureus) bacteria, which are considered to be one of the leading causes of acne. Oily skin is more prone to acne so it is especially effective for oily skin.
(2) Apple cider vinegar contains citric acid, succinic acid, and lactic acid which help to remove acne from the skin automatically.
read also: 10 things to never do to lose weight!
(3) ACV has antifungal properties that are effective in preventing the growth of Candida species, especially Candida Albicans fungus which causes extreme dryness of the skin. So apple cider vinegar is very effective for sensitive and dry skin.
(4) AVC not only prevents the formation of bacteria and fungi, but it also maintains the balance of Ph on the skin and therefore maintains skin moisture.
Now let’s see how to make apple cider vinegar toner to get beautiful skin.
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
4 teaspoons pure water
A few drops of essential oil
How to make toner-
Mix apple cider vinegar and pure water well in a clean bowl. Then add a few drops of essential oil. Now mix the mixture well and transfer to a normal or spray bottle. Store the mixture in the refrigerator.
How to use toner
First, take a cotton pad and spray the toner a little on it or pour it in drops.
Then gently press the cotton ball on your face without removing the eye area. You can spray the toner directly on your face if you want. Then let the toner dry on the face. Do not wipe or wash it. Use it every time you wash your face to get better results.
Here are some important tips to keep in mind
Organic apple cider vinegar should be used as a toner, but keep in mind that it contains enzymes, proteins, and skin-friendly bacteria. Let’s know some important things about this-
1) For those who are using apple cider vinegar for the first time, its smell may seem a bit annoying. But after a while, the smell disappeared.
2) Remember, apple cider vinegar should not be used on broken skin. Refrain from using it if you have scratches or sores on your skin.
3) When you use it for the first time, apply a little vinegar on your skin, and see if it fits your skin. If it adapts to the skin, you can increase the level of use later.
So you can see that apple cider vinegar is not only a kitchen ingredient, it also helps to keep your skin healthy and glowing. So add apple cider vinegar to your daily beauty routine today to get beautiful, acne-free, and fresh skin.